In this edition of Game & Fact, Shantae dances her way into HD through this successful Kickstarter Campaign.
- IGN, SHANTAE: HALF-GENIE HERO KICKSTARTER CLOSES WITH TWICE ITS GOAL, October 4th, 2013
- WayForward Technologies, Slime, Sand, and Silver (Anniversaries)!, March 4th, 2015
- WayForward Technologies, Time For Some Leg Work!, August 6th, 2015
- WayForward Technologies, Backer Enemy #3 Revealed!, October 20th, 2015
- WayForward Technologies, Happy Halloween!, October 30th, 2015
- WayForward Technologies, Happy 2016, Backers!, February 6th, 2016
Recording, Research, Video & Facts by
Intro & Graphics by
Video Content Lead at Source Gaming
If video game historian was a career that would be my goal in life. I have spent a lot of my life studying various histories and so I am super familiar with sourcing, which is pretty essential for this site and just a good thing to do in general so you do not spread lies. I have a huge fascination with the old days and ips with Nintendo. There is so much potential for old franchises like Balloon Fight, Marvelous, Nazo no Murusame Jo and more to come back in the modern age. At least Smash celebrates those games! My focus for source gaming are the Dream articles and working on Project Omega. I hope you enjoy reading my work.