Hey guys, a quick feature from me (PushDustIn). If you have something that you would like to see featured on Source Gaming, please tell us on Twitter!
Source Gaming has been going through and providing a lot of older translations. However, we aren’t the only site that is doing it. If you love Source Gaming (and who doesn’t?) then, you will love Shmuplations!
Shmuplations has been going through and translating a lot of developer interviews. Seriously, go check them out.
I haven’t read through all the translations myself, but here are some recommendations.
- Animal Crossing — Developer Interview – discusses the inspiration behind Animal Crossing.
- Gunpei Yokoi x Yukihito Morikawa – Gunpei Yokoi discusses graphics, and making games.
- Kirby’s Adventure — Developer Interview – An interview we were eventually going to translate, but it’s already finished! Check it out, some great insights on Kirby’s design process!
- Shigeru Miyamoto — Mario 20th Anniversary – Miyamoto discusses Mario, Peach’s design and more!
Let me know in the comments which translation you enjoyed. You can follow Shmuplations on Twitter!
Mains: Yoshi (64), Game and Watch (Melee), Wario (Brawl), Wario/Pac-Man (Smash for 3DS/Wii U)
Latest posts by PushDustIn (see all)
- Straight from the Source: DANGEN Entertainment - May 27, 2017
- Straight from the Source: Goichi Suda (No More Heroes) - May 26, 2017
- Straight from the Source: Cyrille Imbert, DotEmu (Wonder Boy, Switch) - May 25, 2017